Toppings for desserts e.g. donuts (illustrations and notes). Ice Cream Sundae – a glazed donut topped with a scoop of ice cream (we used vanilla), hot fudge, rainbow sprinkles and a cherry on top! S'mores – a glazed cake donut topped with a marshmallow glaze, melted Hershey bars and graham cracker crumbs! Glazed Donut Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding Swap crusty bread for glazed donuts in your bread pudding, and top with a smooth and creamy custard sauce.
Enjoy with your family in good and delicious food! Quick and so tasty donuts everybody love, and they are finish for a few minutes. For the topping, I make simple chocolate glaze. You can have Toppings for desserts e.g. donuts (illustrations and notes) using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Toppings for desserts e.g. donuts (illustrations and notes)
- It’s of Dough:same similar recipe as donut oven exept less oil butter.
- It’s of Dough:all ingreds at once and abt 2 hr 1.5 hour then _hours,.
- You need of Dough :used baklava flour nd atta.. not stretchd so maybe issue.
- You need of Dough:maybe melted butter issue?flavor was ok though.
- Prepare of Dough:bit less suger and too be easy esp top part,was it shaping.
- It’s of Dough:did not proof in fridge overnight.may hav affctd textr too.
- Prepare of First topin:simple powdered suger nd cinamon sieves sprinkled.
- It’s 2 of nd toping:200gcream + dairylea creamchse 3 tbspn, honey 2 or 3.
- Prepare 3 of rd :8 tbspn goodycao pwdr,abt 1 tbspn honey.1tblspn butter.
- It’s 4 of th toping:cream 100g? goody cap coffe,honey 2?.
We all know that Americans (and realistically, the rest of the world) love donuts. They're sweet, squishy, and with a huge variety of toppings and fillings – you can pretty much always be in the mood Donut Party Ideas: I set this party up like a donut bar or buffet – guests could choose a donut or donut hole then decorate it themselves with chocolate or vanilla icing, chocolates, candies and a variety of sprinkles. This is a fun idea as a dessert table for a slumber party! A donut or doughnut is a sweet confection made of fried dough commonly eaten for breakfast or dessert.
Toppings for desserts e.g. donuts (illustrations and notes) step by step
- Dough see separate recipe with adjustments.pls refer to pics illustrations hence adjustments to main original recipe which may be some explanation of contributing factor to overall result.
- Dough pics @different stages so proof first and half hour then punch then again..then refrigerated briefly..I must say the rising was very nice and fast and dough consistancy not sticky at all alhmd..lakin now find out why be easy nd pia if stretch is the case so what contributes the other was spongy.so pia overnight….see also thickness of rolled such that they turned out nice thickness on baking so folow that.
- In short dough nd donut result was bit worse then expected in some ways only.but room for re try with same dough!frozen half of remaining and will thawh in fridge overnight so that it maybe form of proofing?or maybe out of fridge half a day. Here pics show how I achieved that alhamd..
- But toppings where amazing turnouts alhamdulillah.so here some lessons InshaAllah checklists comparison and working outs a gr8 activity surely never to bore you out in any @any one time..so be content Alhamdulillah.
- Notes on the toppings:see side [email protected] with saying that how they turned out better then expected alhmd esp light fluffyness of the cream coffee lovely color too.
- More notes infact Alhamdulillah on form may be only now working out da measures due to halving add-ons readding.here pics show steps for the chocolate toping one.
- Here steps for the cinnamon sugered ones.
- The cream cheese one ingredients used.
- Note:this frozen version was tried and tested and really worked well with frying the donuts.so the recipe for donut used here will work on fried and also the toppings used worked well on those Alhamdulillah.(see some pics,).
Donuts come in two varieties, cake or yeast, and are sold in an array of flavors, glazes, and toppings. Yeast raised donuts are more popular as. The cake donut itself can come in a number of flavours as there are in cakes and on its own, a cake donut is sweet making it quite an enjoyable treat without a glaze or topping. The yeast donut recipe, on the other hand, uses yeast and is the more popular of the donut recipes used today. Doughnuts (also spelled donuts) were brought to America by the Pilgrims and Dutch settlers.