Hunan Beef and Noodles.
You can have Hunan Beef and Noodles using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hunan Beef and Noodles
- Prepare 4 oz of beef tips.
- Prepare 3 oz of rice noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1/4 cup of celery.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet chili sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Hunan Beef and Noodles step by step
- Bring pot of water to rolling boil. Add noodles, let cook for 10-12 minutes until soft..
- Bring wok to high heat. Add beef tips and sear outside. Combine 2 tbsp soy sauce, sweet chili, mustard, honey, cayenne pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Stir together, cook for 5 minutes..
- Cut broccoli into small sections. Slice celery into 1/2" chunks. Add to wok, cook for 4-5 minutes..
- When noodles finish, drain water, and rinse. Stir 1 tbsp soy sauce in with noodles..
- When beef has internal temperature of 155°F, remove from heat. Plate beef and veggies on top of noodles..