Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dry fried Omena, and Kales with Ugali recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry fried Omena, and Kales with Ugali recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil will be one of the things that can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin using today. Unlike other products you are able to purchase available today this item is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. Another thing I want to mention concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. Coconut oil is far more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
Yet another amazing side effect of utilizing this type of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you lose weight by increasing your metabolism. When it comes to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you’re going to discover that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it simpler and faster to lose weight. The to so for anyone on a weight loss program who is not losing a few pounds as quickly as they would like, you will probably find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. And of course mainly because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
Something else I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the best things you will be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dry fried omena, and kales with ugali recipe. To cook dry fried omena, and kales with ugali you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dry fried Omena, and Kales with Ugali:
- Get 250 g of Omena.
- Use 1 bunch of kales (sukuma wiki) cut into small pieces.
- Provide 2 of large onions, cut in small pieces.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, cut in small pieces.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of I tablespoon of hot and sweet tomato sauce.
- You need of Spices (optional).
- Get of Maize flour.
- Prepare of Water.
Steps to make Dry fried Omena, and Kales with Ugali:
- Wash and prepare the ingredients. In a pan, put oil then add the onions and cook for a while, then add the tomatoes and the tomato paste and cook them on low heat. Add salt a 2 tablespoons of water, then add the kales. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes..
- Wash the omena well. Soak in hot water mixed with salt for 10 minutes. Completely drain off the water. In a pan, put some oil, just a little or enough to shallow fry the omena. Once the oil is hot, add your spices and a little salt if need be, then add the omena and let them fry as you toss the pan after every few intervals for about 5 minutes. Make sure you are using low heat, the add the onions and cook for 3 minutes. Then add the hot and sweet tomato sauce and simmer for 2 minutes..
- Prepare your ugali, the normal way. Place half a litter of water in a pan, when it's almost to boil, add a little flour. When it has completely boiled, put some flour and wait for a minute before cooking the ugali. Now add flour as you mix well the ugali to make it firm. Once ready, serve and enjoy the meal..
If you find this Dry fried Omena, and Kales with Ugali recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.