Peach Cake Cobbler. Cover with the dry cake mix and press down firmly. Cut butter into small pieces and place on top of cake mix. Cut peaches from the larger can into large chunks and layer on top of the cake mix.
If using fresh peaches, combine water and sugar in a small bowl. Stir to dissolve, then pour mixture over peaches. Peach Cobbler Dump Cake This is one of the best peach dump cake recipes in the world. You can have Peach Cake Cobbler using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Cake Cobbler
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 can of peaches (any size of your choice).
- Prepare of Cinnamon (to your liking).
It's sweet, tender cake with a beautifully crisp cobbler topping. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side, and dessert's golden. Sprinkle cake mix on top and pour melted butter all over. Cover with the dry cake mix and press down firmly.
Peach Cake Cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add flour, sugar & 1 or 2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Add melted butter & milk to dry ingredients. Mix well. Fold in peaches (juice & all) Spray baking pan with non stick spray. Pour mix into baking pan..
- Bake for 40 mins. Sprinkle sugar & cinnamon on top, put back into oven for another 5-8 mins..
- Serve warm with ice cream, whipped topping or more peaches :).
Cut butter or margarine into small pieces and place on top of cake mix. Peach Cobbler Pound Cake has all the flavor of your favorite cobbler, in a moist delicious pound cake! Vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon combine with a touch of almond to really bring the flavor home. Sugared pans, in lieu of floured help to create a fantastic crisp crust, the perfect touch to this melt in your mouth moist pound cake! Pour cake batter into prepared baking dish.