Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Eggless Cape Malay Koeksisters recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggless Cape Malay Koeksisters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless Cape Malay Koeksisters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be healthy.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless cape malay koeksisters recipe. To make eggless cape malay koeksisters you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Cape Malay Koeksisters:
- Provide 2 of med potatoes.
- Use 2 cups of sifted plain flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of aniseeds.
- Provide 1 (1/2) tsp of ground mixed spice.
- Use 2 Tbs of sugar.
- You need 5 g of dry yeast.
- Prepare 50 ml of butter.
- Take 240 ml of milk.
- Provide of Oil for deep frying.
- Get of Coconut for rolling.
- Get of Syrup :.
- Provide 1 (1/2) cups of water.
- Take 1 (1/2)cups of sugar.
- Take 1 of Cinnamon stick.
Steps to make Eggless Cape Malay Koeksisters:
- Boil 2 med size potatoes till soft and mash till smooth. Sift the dry ingredients.Melt the butter with milk in a microwave, add to the mashed potatoes..
- Leave the mixture to cool till lukewarm, add to dry ingredients.Mix together to form a soft dough, if it's too sticky add little flour.
- Cover the bowl with plastic and leave to rise for an hour. Take out and place on floured surface.Roll the dough into a log.Cut 18 rectangular pieces, turn on it's side and press down slightly with your finger and stretch the dough slightly..
- Leave to rise for 10 mins.Deep fry on med heat till golden brown.Poke holes in the koeksisters using a fork..
- Make the syrup by adding all the ingredients into a saucepan. Let it boil till the sugar has dissolved and little sticky.Place on low heat when done. Dip the koeksisters in syrup and roll in coconut.Place in an air-tight container when cool..
If you find this Eggless Cape Malay Koeksisters recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.