Easy Apple Cobbler. This easy dessert was submitted by Andrea Robson from York, Pennsylvania. She recalls, "It's a common dish from where I was born and raised in Pennsylvania. It's a classic Dutch-style apple cobbler recipe—easy, quick and delicious.".
This warm apple cobbler is topped with an easy biscuit recipe. This recipe is from The WEBB Cooks, articles and recipes by Robyn Webb, courtesy of the American Diabetes Association. And this deliciously EASY apple cobbler recipe is the perfect nudge to do it! You can have Easy Apple Cobbler using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Apple Cobbler
- You need 15 ounce of yellow cake mix boxed.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 6 of large apples.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
So simple, and such perfect fall comfort food! Oooh this looks yummy and I can tell just from the pictures how much this smells like fall!! So ready to bake this on a rainy fall day. First, peel, core and slice apples.
Easy Apple Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and slice the apples.
- Add to a bowl with lemon juice, Apple juice, cinnamon, salt, and sugar..
- Mix and put into the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Melt the butter. Add apple to a 9×13 pan. Pour cake mix over the apple mixture..
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes until golden brown. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Next, combine apples with cinnamon sugar mixture and place in a baking dish. Then prepare the topping by combining flour, sugar, eggs, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a bowl. Once mixture resembles coarse crumbs, sprinkle over apples. Directions In a large bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add apples and orange juice; toss to coat.