Italian Pasta Salad.
You can cook Italian Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- It’s 2 oz of farfalle noodles.
- You need 1/4 cup of italian dressing.
- You need 1/8 cup of green pepper.
- You need 1/8 cup of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of tomato.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of cucumber.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
Italian Pasta Salad instructions
- Bring pot of water to a rolling boil. Add pasta, and boil for 10-12 minutes until al dente..
- Wash veggies and cut into strips (or dice if you prefer). Add to mixing bowl..
- When pasta is done, drain water from pot and refill with cold water. Let noodles soak for 2-3 minutes. Drain in colander..
- Add noodles and Italian dressing to veggies in mixing bowl. Toss and plate. Garnish with black pepper..