Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mukimo plain recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mukimo plain recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is among the best meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has told you to eat some fish two times or threee times every week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process bad cholesterol. Try to eat fish in two meals every week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin eating these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mukimo plain recipe. You can have mukimo plain using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mukimo plain:
- Take 10 of large potatoes.
- Take 1 cup of boiled maize.
- Take 1 cup of boiled peas.
- Get 1 cup of pumpkin leaves-i used terere and spinach.
- You need 1 bunch of spring onion.
- Use 4 tablespoons of oil.
Instructions to make Mukimo plain:
- Boil the potatoes with the boiled peas and boiled maize season the water with salt.
- Chop the greens and cook them separately in a pan with half a cup water after 5 minutes blend them to a smooth consistency.
- Then when the potatoes are ready mash them,you check this by pricking with a fork if it goes through easily they are ready.
- Drain the water.
- Put back in the sufuria and mash as you add the desired amount of greens.
- Next in a separate pan put chopped spring onion with oil fry for 2 minutes then add it to the mash and stir.serve on its own or with stew.
If you find this Mukimo plain recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.