Easy Peach cobbler. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Dessert Recipes, Try Today! In a small saucepan, combine the peaches, lemon juice, and remaining cup of sugar and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Pour the peaches over the batter but do not stir them.
We prefer peaches, but fresh cherries and berries are fun, too. The ice water stops the cooking, and the skins slip right off. Once peeled, you can toss your fresh peach slices with a teaspoon of lemon juice to help prevent browning. You can cook Easy Peach cobbler using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Peach cobbler
- Prepare 3 cups of bisquick.
- You need 2 tablespoons of corn syrup.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cans of peaches- in heavy syrup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
Pour peaches with juice over butter. In a bowl, combine flour and sugar. Add milk and beat until smooth. In our classic southern-style peach cobbler, we layer the fruit on top of the batter before baking.
Easy Peach cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix bisquick, sugar, milk, ground cinnamon, corn syrup, vanilla extract into a mixing bowl..
- Pour in 1 can of peaches in heavy syrup into mixing bowl. Stir well..
- Take the last can of peaches in heavy syrup and drain. (Use extra syrup for sweeter taste. I only use 1 can).
- Then pour drained peaches into mix, and stir well..
- Pour mixture into baking pan, and bake for 35 minutes..
- Dessert should be gooey and delicious. Enjoy!.
In the oven, the sweet batter rises through the peaches, creating a light and airy cake-like. Summertime in the South means fresh, sweet Southern peaches. And one of the best ways to use them is in an old-fashioned peach cobbler. Made just like Grandma's recipe, this oh-so-easy peach cobbler is one of our most popular cobbler recipes ever. This dessert has earned hundreds of five-star ratings from our readers because it comes together in minutes and bakes up beautifully every time.