You can cook Semovita fankaso🥠 using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Semovita fankaso🥠
- It’s of semo.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of yeast.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Curry(is optional).
- You need of egg(also optional).
- Prepare of Chopped onion in batter b4 frying(if you like).
Semovita fankaso🥠 step by step
- Sift semo & flour into a container preferably light colored so you can notice the batter when it rises, then add in the yeast, salt mix the dry ingridients well then add warm water mix well to make a batter thick one then cover the container & keep in a warm place & allow to rise for an hour or more depending on the yeast & temprature of the place..
- When it rises heat your oil scoop some batter make a hole in the middle the put into the hot oil after some minutes flip to the other side when it becomes golden remove from oil & put into a colander to allow the oil to strain & cool then serve. I serve mine with pepper soup😋😋but you can serve it with stew or vegetable soup as you like..
- Note: semo fankaso is lighter in appearance than my previous recipe of wheat flour fankaso so keep that in mind while frying it does’nt has to be as brown as wheat flour fankaso👍🏻because semo is lighter in color..