GF Any Fruit Cobbler. I've even made this in a loaf pan! Pour the entire dry cake mix over fruit as evenly as possible. Use any fruit combo you like and you can serve this.
I've used fruit cocktail.peaches and mandarins.and just peaches. Try this Easy Gluten-Free Fruit Cobbler recipe from KC the G-Free Foodie. It's simple and delicious, and works with any fruit you choose: peaches, apricots, berries – they're all fabulous. You can have GF Any Fruit Cobbler using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of GF Any Fruit Cobbler
- You need 2 can of fruit or fruit mix.
- Prepare 1 stick of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of optional ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 box of yellow cake mix, I use gf mix.
Sprinkle on top of the fruit and drizzle melted butter over top of the cobbler before baking. The fruit should be bubbly and the topping browning slightly. Short of serving store-bought ice cream, you won't find a simpler, more delicious dessert than this fruit cobbler. Use any juicy summer fruit: peaches, nectarines, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries.
GF Any Fruit Cobbler step by step
- Pour one or two cans fruit and its syrup or juice to bottom of 9×9 or 11×13 pan or pyrex dish. I do 2 cans cause I like alot of fruit. I've even made this in a loaf pan!.
- Pour the entire dry cake mix over fruit as evenly as possible. DO NOT STIR.
- Slice 1 stick butter into little squares. Lay each pat of butter evenly across the top of dry mix layer. DO NOT STIR.
- Place dish into oven at 350°. Cook til butter is bubbling n topping looks golden brown. Approx 30-60 min depending on size of cobbler made (pan, cans and mix box size)..
- Pull out of oven, sprinkle cinnamon on entire top, let cool..
- I enjoy my cobbler best warm…with or without whipped cream or ice cream..
- This is a cherry cobbler I did for a friend….
Peach cobbler is the ultimate Southern dessert. It's perfect for a Southern-style summer party! But if you or a guest is avoiding gluten, this gluten-free peach cobbler is the answer. Made with sweet peaches and an irresistible buttery crust, this cobbler is as easy and tasty as the one your grandma made. Add the fruit and juices to the center of the batter.