Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turmeric bajia# weekly jikoni challenge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turmeric bajia# weekly jikoni challenge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to contain tons of soluble fiber which works like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8 percent! That’s a terrific number if you’re endeavoring to improve the health of your heart!
There are plenty of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turmeric bajia# weekly jikoni challenge recipe. To cook turmeric bajia# weekly jikoni challenge you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turmeric bajia# weekly jikoni challenge:
- Provide 5 of potatoes cut into wedges.
- You need 1 litre of water for boiling.
- Get 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of maize flour(ugali).
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of butter milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of small egg.
- Get of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Turmeric bajia# weekly jikoni challenge:
- In the one litre of water boil the potatoes until halfway cooked.
- In a bowl put flour,all the spices,salt and a half butter milk.
- Mix well then add coriander and the egg.mix the add the potatoes in.
- Fry on medium heat then take them out.let the oil boil again then put the bajias back in to get it absolutely crispy on the outside.
If you find this Turmeric bajia# weekly jikoni challenge recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.