Peach Cobbler. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! It meant that your cooking skills were so weak, the cobbler down the street could have come into the kitchen and done just as well. Remove the baking dish from the oven and pour the batter in an even layer over the melted butter.
How to make Peach Cobbler: Add the sliced peaches, sugar and salt to a saucepan and stir to combine. Cook on medium heat for just a few minutes, until the sugar is dissolved and helped to bring out some juice from the peaches. Remove from heat and set aside. You can have Peach Cobbler using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar, divided.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 4 cup of fresh peach slices.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of ground cinnamon or nutmeg (optional).
Easy peach cobbler is the go-to recipe for our North American peach season. This classic dessert is perfect served on its own, or with a scoop of ice cream, whipped cream or even a smooth, and creamy vanilla custard! Cooking and baking according to the calendar of seasonal produce is one of the joys of homemade creations. Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder & salt.
Peach Cobbler instructions
- Melt butter in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish..
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt; add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened..
- Pour batter over butter (do not stir)..
- Bring remaining 1 cup sugar, peach slices, and lemon juice to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly; pour over batter (do not stir)..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired..
- Bake at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Best served warm..
Combine peaches, sugar & spices and spread over batter-DO NOT STIR! Sprinkle sugar mixture evenly over peaches then toss to evenly coat, set aside. And one of the best ways to use them is in an old-fashioned peach cobbler. Made just like Grandma's recipe, this oh-so-easy peach cobbler is one of our most popular cobbler recipes ever. This dessert has earned hundreds of five-star ratings from our readers because it comes together in minutes and bakes up beautifully every time.