My Mom's Peach Cobbler. Stir in the milk until the mixture is just moistened. Make batter: in medium bowl, combine all batter ingredients and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth. Serve warm with cream or vanilla ice cream.
It's warm and sweet, crunchy and juicy! This time it comes not from a magazine or the interwebs – it comes from my Mom! My Mom is a baker – always has been, always will be. You can have My Mom's Peach Cobbler using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Mom's Peach Cobbler
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of self rising flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 can of peaches, A large can!.
She makes a meatloaf so awful… Melt butter in cobbler pan. Pour over butter and lay fruit on top. How to make Peach Cobbler: Add the sliced peaches, sugar and salt to a saucepan and stir to combine. Cook on medium heat for just a few minutes, until the sugar is dissolved and helped to bring out some juice from the peaches.
My Mom's Peach Cobbler instructions
- Heat oven to 350. Place butter in a baking dish and melt in oven..
- Mix sugar,flour and milk. Pour into baking dish. DO NOT STIR IT INTO THE BUTTER!.
- Add fruit with juice on top. Again, do Not Stir!!.
- bake at 350 for 35 min til golden brown! Have with ice cream!!.
- You could also ads fresh fruit to the can fruit..
Remove from heat and set aside. Being a mom on a budget, when cooking, my favorite four words to see describing a recipe include: Cheap, Easy, Fast, and Yummy recipes. Those same four words describe my favorite peach cobbler recipe. It tastes SO delicious that people think I spend hours baking the cobbler; In reality, I finish making this dessert before the oven has finished pre-heating. In my humble opinion, this Peach Cobbler recipe is by far the best I have ever made.