Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Piri Piri Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Piri Piri Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Piri Piri Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are great for your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not build up in your system and or cause issues for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Incorporate these foods in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to piri piri chicken recipe. You can cook piri piri chicken using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Piri Piri Chicken:
- Get of chicken thighs, bone in, skinless.
- Use of garlic, crushed.
- Get of paprika.
- Provide of cayenne pepper.
- Use of dried oregano.
- Get of dried coriander.
- Get of olive oil.
- Get of juice of 1 lemon.
- You need of salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Piri Piri Chicken:
- Place the chicken thighs into a shallow dish & prick the flesh all over with a skewer or fork. In a jug mix together the oil & lemon juice, spices & dried herbs, garlic & a pinch of salt & pepper. Pour over the chicken, cover the dish with cling film & put in the fridge for about 3 hours (or longer if you can)..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 Fan/200C/Gas 6. Remove the chicken from the fridge & transfer to a roasting tin. Pour over any leftover marinade. Place in the oven for about 25 minutes. Check that the chicken is cooked through by inserting a skewer or tip of a knife in the thickest part. If the juices run clear it's done. Serve with rice..
If you find this Piri Piri Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.