Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really effective for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counteract the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that including kidney beans on your salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you might prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to left over roast potato piri piri beef hash recipe. To make left over roast potato piri piri beef hash you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash:
- You need of Left over roast potatoes,.
- You need of lean beef mince,.
- Provide of medium egg,.
- Get of small orange bell pepper, cut into bite sized pieces,.
- Prepare of closed cap mushrooms, sliced,.
- Get of fine green beans, stalks trimmed,.
- Take of spring onions, cut into fine rings,.
- Get of powdered piri piri seasoning,.
- Use of garlic granules,.
- Prepare of red chilli flakes,.
- Provide of Salt & pepper to season.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash:
- Heat 1/2 tbsp oil up in a large wok or frying pan. Turn heat to medium high. Add the green beans and the peppers followed by the potatoes and toss them together in the oil..
- After frying for a couple of minutes add the beef mince and brown it off then add in the mushrooms and the whites of the spring onion. Toss everything together. Season with the garlic granules, chilli and piri piri seasoning, stir together and fry for another couple of minutes..
- Move all the ingredients to the side of the pan to form a circle space in the centre. Add the other 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil to the centre and the crack in the egg and then turn the heat down lower on the hob. Allow the egg to gently cook until the white is no longer translucent..
- Season everything with salt and pepper then sprinkle over the greens of the spring onion over the top as a garnish..
- Serve up and enjoy! :).
If you find this Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.