Super Easy Any Fruit Cobbler. Easy weeknight desert can be cooked while eating dinner. You can double the fruit, but it may take more time to cook.. Short of serving store-bought ice cream, you won't find a simpler, more delicious dessert than this fruit cobbler.
A dump and bake fruit cobbler recipe This fruit cobbler recipe is one of the easiest homemade desserts I've ever made in my life! Melt butter in a baking dish. Mix together flour, sugar and milk and pour over melted butter. You can have Super Easy Any Fruit Cobbler using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Any Fruit Cobbler
- It’s 1 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of of butter.
- Prepare 1 can of of any pie filling or any fruits of your desire (21 ounces).
Super Easy Southern Cobbler Recipes You Can Throw Together In Minutes.. classics of Southern cobblers—like our best-ever peach cobbler and deep-dish berry cobbler—we are suckers for any type of cobbler that makes our lives a little easier and our bellies a bunch happier. . Since tomatoes straddle the border between veggie and fruit, we. Mix sugar, flour, salt, and baking powder. Pour batter into melted butter– do not stir.
Super Easy Any Fruit Cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven @ 375°F.
- Stick butter on glass 8×8 deep dish and let melt. While that is melting. Mix flour, sugar, and milk together..
- After mix and after butter is melted. Pour batter into dish. Do Not Mix the butter. Than add your fruit. Do Not Mix it either. If you need to make it more even, use your spoon to smooth it out a bit..
- Bake for 45 minutes. 5-10 minutes before it is done, sprinkle some sugar on top and let it finish. Cool for few moments and serve.
Pour pie filling into batter (I drop it by spoonful and put several spoons in the middle and then divide the rest into the corners and sides– do not stir). In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, and baking powder and mix well. What's the Best Fruit for Cobbler If you like it in a pie, you can make it into a cobbler! Stone fruits and berries are the best for fruit cobblers, like peaches, cherries, blackberries, or blueberry. What you're looking for is something super juicy.