Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect McCain Spicy Peri Peri Fries with Spanish Prawn Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect McCain Spicy Peri Peri Fries with Spanish Prawn Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to McCain Spicy Peri Peri Fries with Spanish Prawn Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Have you ever heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause blockages. Consuming a single Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent drop in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a wonderful number for someone who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mccain spicy peri peri fries with spanish prawn stew recipe. You can cook mccain spicy peri peri fries with spanish prawn stew using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook McCain Spicy Peri Peri Fries with Spanish Prawn Stew:
- Use 1 of single layer McCain Spicy Peri Peri Fries.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of onion, peeled & chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, peeled & chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1 of long red pepper, sliced.
- Take 500 g of passata.
- Get 200 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 of fish stock cube, crumbled.
- Use 10 of green olives.
- Use 200 g of peeled raw tiger prawns.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chopped flat leaf parsley.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of lemon wedges to serve.
Steps to make McCain Spicy Peri Peri Fries with Spanish Prawn Stew:
- For the McCain Spicy Peri Peri Fries, preheat the oven to 230°C/445°F/Gas Mark 8. For fan assisted ovens preheat to 220°C/430°F.
- Cook the McCain Spicy Peri Peri Fries as per packet instructions..
- Heat the olive oil and soften the onion and garlic..
- Add the paprika and stir for 30 seconds..
- Stir in the sliced pepper, passata, water and stock cube and slowly simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the olives and prawns and cook for a further 5 minutes or until cooked through..
- Stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper..
- Ladle into hot bowls and serve with the McCain Spicy Peri Peri Fries on the side..
- Finish with a lemon wedge..
If you find this McCain Spicy Peri Peri Fries with Spanish Prawn Stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.