Peach cobbler. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! It meant that your cooking skills were so weak, the cobbler down the street could have come into the kitchen and done just as well. Remove the baking dish from the oven and pour the batter in an even layer over the melted butter.
How to make Peach Cobbler: Add the sliced peaches, sugar and salt to a saucepan and stir to combine. Cook on medium heat for just a few minutes, until the sugar is dissolved and helped to bring out some juice from the peaches. Remove from heat and set aside. You can cook Peach cobbler using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach cobbler
- It’s 2 large of cans peach pie filling(or any pie filling of your choice).
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter(melted).
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder & salt. Combine peaches, sugar & spices and spread over batter-DO NOT STIR! Easy peach cobbler is the go-to recipe for our North American peach season. This classic dessert is perfect served on its own, or with a scoop of ice cream, whipped cream or even a smooth, and creamy vanilla custard!
Peach cobbler step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350℉.
- In a 9×13 glass pan add both large cans of peach pie filling.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients..
- Add the egg and mix until crumble look appears.
- Pour mixture over peaches.
- Drizzle 1 stick melted butter over crumble.
- Bake at 350? for 45 minutes.
Cooking and baking according to the calendar of seasonal produce is one of the joys of homemade creations. Sprinkle sugar mixture evenly over peaches then toss to evenly coat, set aside. Peach cobbler is one of our all-time favorite summer desserts. We love it with a big ol' scoop of ice cream or some freshly whipped cream right on top (or maybe even both!). There are two different styles of cobbler and both are equally delicious.