Pumpkin Pancake Oatmeal Muffins.
You can cook Pumpkin Pancake Oatmeal Muffins using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pancake Oatmeal Muffins
- You need 1 can of pureed pumpkin.
- It’s 1 cup of instant pancake mix.
- You need 1 cup of quick cooking oats.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
Pumpkin Pancake Oatmeal Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 18 muffin cups with baking spray..
- Mix all ingredients together in large mixing bowl.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean..
- Allow to cool on counter before removing muffins from pan. Drizzle with honey, top with icing, or eat as is.