WARM AND GOOEY PEACH COBBLER. Warm, gooey, and perfectly sweet—Paula's peach cobbler is the trifecta! Peach cobbler, being a Southern institution, is a staple on the dessert menu at all of Paula's restaurants. Mix all ingredients in a very large mixing bowl in a folding manner (very lightly).
TO MAKE CRUST LAYER: mix all remaining crust ingredients (except butter) until smooth. Pour peaches and juice into dish. Pour cake mix evenly across fruit layer. You can cook WARM AND GOOEY PEACH COBBLER using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of WARM AND GOOEY PEACH COBBLER
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of almond extract.
You start with fresh peeled peaches. Place them in a pot and cover with sugar and water. You want them to soften and the liquid to begin thickening. Remove dish from oven when butter is melted.
WARM AND GOOEY PEACH COBBLER instructions
- Preheat oven for 10-15 mins.
- Mix all ingredients in a very large mixing bowl in a folding manner (very lightly).
- Pour in pre-oiled pan..grease pan evenly.
- Top mixture in pan with brown sugar (optional ).
- Cook for 45 mins or until firm and brown.
You'll know it's done when the topping is cooked through and the filling has thickened and is bubbling around the edges. These are instructions for frozen peaches (which I recommend), but if you're using fresh peaches, your cook time may vary. What peaches to use THE PEACH COBBLER SYRUP-You know what's one of my favorite things about a peach cobbler? It's when that peachy syrup combines with the underside of the crust and makes it all gooey! There is nothing worst than a watery, soggy peach cobbler.