Cheesy Pumpkin Chips.
You can have Cheesy Pumpkin Chips using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Pumpkin Chips
- It’s 1/4 kg of Pumpkin.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated pizza cheese / parmesan cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt and chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Jeera(cumin) powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Olive oil.
Cheesy Pumpkin Chips step by step
- First, start oven to preheat at 200°c. Side by side, cut the washed pumpkin into thin slices..
- Mix all the spices in a bowl. Sprinkle on the slices and mix gently. Then rub olive oil onto the slices..
- Line an oven tray with parchment paper or silicon mat or use a nonstick tray. Spread the slices on it, each slices separately..
- Bake for 10 minutes till the. Slices shrink a little and colour darkens..
- Take out after baking and sprinkle grated cheese all over the chips. Turn the oven to grill mode and returnthe tray in oven. Grill for 10 minutes or till the cheese melts and dries a little. Do not let the cheese burn completely..
- Take out and enjoy the cheesy Pumpkin chips with your favourite tea or coffee or munch them just like that..