Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Peri Peri & Mango Marinade recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Peri Peri & Mango Marinade recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peri Peri & Mango Marinade recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are good for your heart. You should know that blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peri peri & mango marinade recipe. You can have peri peri & mango marinade using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peri Peri & Mango Marinade:
- Use of Ground Cumin.
- Get of Peri Peri Seasoning.
- Get of Mango (Mashed).
- Prepare of Smoked Paprika.
- Get of Onion Granules.
- Provide of Garlic powder.
- Get of Cider Vinegar.
- Take of Basil.
- Take of Cayenne pepper.
- Get of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- You need of Naked Strippers.
Steps to make Peri Peri & Mango Marinade:
- Smash the hell out of the mango so it's like a puree and add the other ingredients and sit a few chicken breasts in a sealed plastic container and shake it for 17 minutes. let it soak all the flavours in and then cook the meat till its done…. Chicken doesn't come medium rare so I ain't going to check it for you…… You lazy sods. PS if you wondered what naked Strippers are… It's not an ingredient, I just thought I would throw a curveball into the recipe. Leave for at least a few hours or overnight.
If you find this Peri Peri & Mango Marinade recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.