Spicy Roast Tomato and Pepper Soup #HelpfulCook.
You can have Spicy Roast Tomato and Pepper Soup #HelpfulCook using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Roast Tomato and Pepper Soup #HelpfulCook
- You need of large beef tomatoes.
- It’s of Red pepper.
- You need of red onion.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s of beef stock.
- Prepare of balsamic vinegar.
Spicy Roast Tomato and Pepper Soup #HelpfulCook step by step
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C.
- Roughly chop the peppers, tomatoes and onion and place on a baking tray..
- Crush the garlic cloves with the skin still on then add to the tray. Mix the whole lot up..
- Season well with salt and pepper and the Cayenne, then drizzle olive oil over the veg. Place in the oven for 25mins. Don't worry if it looks abit charred..
- Add the veg (and all juices) to a pot with matching lid. Place in a medium heat and cook for another 2mins. Then pour in the stock, bring to boil, cover and cook over a low heat for 20mins..
- Stir in the balsamic vinegar and then take the pot off the heat..
- Blend until smooth. If you want you can then re heat to bring temperature back up or just serve..