Easy Cake Peach Cobbler. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. If using fresh peaches, combine water and sugar in a small bowl. Stir to dissolve, then pour mixture over peaches.
Pour the reserved juice from both cans over cake mix mixture. Cover with the dry cake mix and press down firmly. Cut butter into small pieces and place on top of cake mix. You can have Easy Cake Peach Cobbler using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cake Peach Cobbler
- It’s 1 box of White cake Mix.
- You need 2 can of 16 oz. Peaches in heavy syrup.
- Prepare 2 stick of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
Sprinkle cake mix on top and pour melted butter all over. Heat the butter on the stove or in the oven. Mix together the flour, sugar, and milk. Spread peaches, including syrup, evenly around the pan.
Easy Cake Peach Cobbler step by step
- Pour both cans of peaches in a 9×13 inch pan..
- Add one stick of melted butter into peaches.
- Next add 2 tablespoons of Vanilla extract into peach mixture.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and 1 cup of sugar into peach mixture in pan.
- Stir until blended.
- Pour white cake mix over peaches.Do not stir,blend or mix..
- Dice 1 stick of butter and place over cake mix.
- Take 6 tablespoons of sugar and 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon and mix well.Sprinkle evenly on top for a sweet and crunchy crust.Optional.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until crust is a golden brown.
- Its so delicious with French Vanilla Ice Cream. Enjoy!.
Pour the batter over the top of the melted butter. Empty two cans of peaches with the syrup into the pan along with one can of peaches with the syrup drained. Sprinkles the dry cake mix directly onto the peaches. Use the back of a spatula to gently press the cake mix into the peaches and syrup. Sprinkle the cake mix on top, then pour a can of lemon lime soda over the cake mix.