Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prego Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prego Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is possibly the best food you can ingest. You may already be aware of this because you’ve likely been told to ensure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts aren’t healthy. Be aware that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down bad cholesterol. Eat fish twice each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, though. Begin consuming these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prego sandwich recipe. To make prego sandwich you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prego Sandwich:
- Get of Marinade.
- Take of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need of Bay leaves.
- Get of piri-piri/ hot sauce.
- Use of lemon juice.
- You need of thin frying steaks.
- Use of olive oil.
- You need of sugar.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of red wine.
- Prepare of For the Sandwich/Rolls.
- Provide of Onions (optional).
- Get of Mustard (optional).
- Take of Tomato slices (optional).
- You need of Baguette or rustic rolls or sliced bread.
- You need of Chilli Butter.
- You need of fresh chillies.
- Use of room temperature butter.
Instructions to make Prego Sandwich:
- Marinate the steaks with all the ingredients listed. Allow to marinade for a minimum of one hour, overnight in the fridge is preferable..
- Heat a grill pan..
- Drain the steaks from the marinade and add to the grill pan. Grill on each side until cooked to your preference. Allow to rest for a few minutes..
- To Serve, spread the bread with the chilli butter and mustard. Next add the steak and top with the onions and tomatoes..
If you find this Prego Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.