Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sig's Curry with Nuts,Peppers and Micro Protein ( Quorn ) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Curry with Nuts,Peppers and Micro Protein ( Quorn ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Curry with Nuts,Peppers and Micro Protein ( Quorn ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have plenty of terrific stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. They’re high in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. A single Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent! That’s a great number if you’re attempting to make your heart healthy!
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's curry with nuts,peppers and micro protein ( quorn ) recipe. You can have sig's curry with nuts,peppers and micro protein ( quorn ) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Curry with Nuts,Peppers and Micro Protein ( Quorn ):
- Prepare 2 of vegetarian micro protein peppered steaks, cut into small bite sized cubes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of gigantic spring onion , chopped.
- Take 8 medium of close cup mushrooms , cut into quarters.
- Provide 1 of long pointed Italian red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of of hot peri peri bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder or to taste.
- Get 2 tbsp of torn baby spinach.
- You need 1 large of handful of cashew nuts (optional).
Instructions to make Sig's Curry with Nuts,Peppers and Micro Protein ( Quorn ):
- Cut the micro protein steak into bites sized chunks. Chop onions mushrooms and pepper.
- Slightly brown the steak (micro protein) turn down the heat to a medium setting add the chopped vegetables. Then add the nuts if using them.
- Sauté for about 10 to 15 minutes, add the peri peri sauce and vinegar ..
- Add a little water about three tablespoons full to keep it simmering gently with out burning.
- Add the curry powder , simmer for about 10-15 minutes until all vegetables are cooked. Add the spinach and stir in. Serve.
If you find this Sig's Curry with Nuts,Peppers and Micro Protein ( Quorn ) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.