Perfect Peach Cobbler. Gently spread peach mixture with syrup on top of the batter. You have to choose perfect peaches. The cobbler is a delicious treat that melds together sliced fruit, sugar and a beautiful golden topping.
Mix and match! —Jackie Wilson, Wellsville, Utah Delicious, easy homemade peach cobbler recipe that turns out perfect every time! The batter is made from scratch with flour and bakes perfectly into a crisp topping, with bubbly warm peaches on the bottom. This peach cobbler for one is the perfect single-serving dessert just for you. You can have Perfect Peach Cobbler using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perfect Peach Cobbler
- It’s of Peach mixture/filling.
- It’s 45 oz of Canned peaches.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Allspice.
- Prepare of 'crust'/cake base.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk at room temp..
- It’s 1 cup of Melted butter.
- You need 1 dash of Cinnamon.
Why are recipes for all the fun desserts make for multiple servings? This peach cobbler for one is the perfect single-serving dessert just for you.. She recently made a peach cobbler over the campfire—as part of her camp IGTV series—and I've had a craving. What could be a more perfect ending to a summertime meal than easy peach cobbler?
Perfect Peach Cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 10×16 pan (or whatever pan/pans you prefer) with cooking spray..
- Mix dry ingredients for crust..
- Mix in milk and melted butter..
- Pour batter into prepared pan..
- Mix dry ingredients for peach mixture/filling..
- Drain juice away from canned peaches..
- Thoroughly mix spices and peaches.
- Spoon peach mixture evenly over batter..
- Bake for 45 min-1 hour or until golden brown and fork comes out clean in the center of the cobbler..
Savor the flavors of summer with sliced fresh peaches cooking away with butter and spices. The topping can made from pantry ingredients you have on hand and peaches can easily be substituted with any fruit you have depending on the time of year. Peach cobbler is one of our all-time favorite summer desserts. We love it with a big ol' scoop of ice cream or some freshly whipped cream right on top (or maybe even both!). There are two different styles of cobbler and both are equally delicious.