Easy Peach Cobbler Crunch. Brighten Your Party w/ Easy-To-Prepare Pie Desserts From Kraft®. Visit Now Stir butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl. I was looking for peach cobbler recipe that was a bit different and found this one at TOH.
This makes for a nice cobbler with a crunchy crust with a light meringue flavor. I know some cobbler recipes call for a pie crust on top, but technically, fruit topped with irregular pastry is called a pandowdy. Think top crust only pie, but a little more "shabby-chic". You can have Easy Peach Cobbler Crunch using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peach Cobbler Crunch
- It’s 21 oz of can peach pie filling.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 pinch of of salt.
Sometimes the batter in a cobbler is dolloped into the pan by large spoonfuls, giving at an appearance more like cobblestones. For the fruit: In a bowl, combine the peaches, sugar, flour, lemon juice and salt. Evenly sprinkle the cake mix over the peaches, and pat down. There is totally a time and a place for crisps and cobblers made with fresh fruit and homemade toppings, like Fresh Cherry Cobbler and Old Fashioned Apple Crisp.
Easy Peach Cobbler Crunch instructions
- preheat oven to oven to 375.
- pour can pie filling into pan.
- melt butter, then add flour,sugar,salt,and vanilla to melted butter.
- mixture will be crumble like then sprinkle on top of pie filling.Dot on top a few tablespoons of extra butter.
- bake for 25-30 or until crumble top is light golden brown.
- serve warm with whip cream or vanilla ice cream yum!.
That's when you dig out this Easy Peach Cobbler recipe. This is a really great and easy peach cobbler that is a family favorite. I did do a few revisions though. Yum I have never made peach cobbler before but this was really easy. I followed the advice from some of the other reviewers and I used cinnamon instead of nutmeg.