Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crab Claws recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab Claws recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You probably already know this since you’ve most likely been told to see to it that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for people with heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish at least two times a week.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, however. Begin eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crab claws recipe. To cook crab claws you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crab Claws:
- Prepare of Crab claws including the smaller claws (you can use how ever much you want).
- You need of salt.
- Get of salted butter.
- You need of water (to boil crab legs).
- Prepare of Piri-piri or hot sauce..
Steps to make Crab Claws:
- Bring the crab legs to the boil in water and salt for about 5-10 minutes..
- Remove from the water and let it cool down enough for you to handle..
- To make it easier for you and your guests using a cracker, crack the crab legs before serving..
- You can serve warm or cold. Reserve in the fridge until ready to use..
- Once ready to serve, heat the butter in the microwave in 30 second intervals, mixing with a spoon every 30 seconds until hot enough to serve or heat on the hob on low heat constantly stirring..
- Add a dash of piri-piri/hot sauce to the butter just to give it a bit of a kick and stir..
- Use the butter to dip the de-shelled crab claws. Yum.
If you find this Crab Claws recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.