Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Daddys Sausage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Daddys Sausage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. Appleas have lots of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. That’s a fantastic number for someone who desires a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my daddys sausage rolls recipe. To cook my daddys sausage rolls you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Daddys Sausage Rolls:
- Get 1 of kilo mince.Half beef, half pork.
- Provide 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Provide 2 of purple carrots.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 2 cloves of fresh garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of vegeta stock.
- Use Half of cup parsley.
- Get 100 ml of B.b.q sauce.
- Use 4 of borgs filo pastry.
Instructions to make My Daddys Sausage Rolls:
- Finely dice the garlic,herbs..
- Shred the onion and carrots..
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix together..
- Place pastry out cut in half if needed..
- Add the wet mixture to the pastry and roll..
- With brush wash egg wash on outside pastry to hold in place..
- Add sesame seeds.or poppy seeds on top..
- Place in oven on 180 degress fan forced.Cook for 35 minutes. Or to golen brown..
If you find this My Daddys Sausage Rolls recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.