Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Peri-Peri Corn Masala Gram Flour Pan Cake With & Without cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peri-Peri Corn Masala Gram Flour Pan Cake With & Without cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peri-Peri Corn Masala Gram Flour Pan Cake With & Without cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Do you remember hearing the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. They are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a wonderful number for an individual who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peri-peri corn masala gram flour pan cake with & without cheese recipe. You can have peri-peri corn masala gram flour pan cake with & without cheese using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peri-Peri Corn Masala Gram Flour Pan Cake With & Without cheese:
- Get of Peri-Peri Masala.
- Use of red chilli Powder.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- Prepare of ginger powder.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Take of oregano.
- Take of black salt.
- Prepare of cinnamon powder.
- Provide of gram flour cheela or pan cake batter.
- Use of gram flour.
- Get of salt.
- Use of black pepper powder.
- Use of red chilli Powder.
- Prepare of Water.
- Use of Topping of Veggies mix.
- You need of sweet corn.
- Take of large onion finely chopped.
- Prepare of large tomato deseeded and finely chopped.
- Get of green Chilli Finely chopped.
- Provide of green peas.
- Take of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Get of cheesy pan cake or cheela.
- Get of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get of Italian herb or oregano or any other herb.
Instructions to make Peri-Peri Corn Masala Gram Flour Pan Cake With & Without cheese:
- For making the peri-peri masala mix every ingredient mention above peri masala in a bowl and mix it well and the peri masala is ready. You can even make it in bulk and store it in an airtight container on room temperature..
- For making the batter take gram flour in a bowl mix salt, pepper and red chilli Powder and mix very well. Then add water little at a time and make lump free smooth batter. The batter should neither be runny nor thick. It should be of a semi pouring consistency. Beat it till the time air bubbles form. It takes somewhere about 4-5 minutes. Then rest it for 15 minutes..
- In a bowl add all the veggies and mix very well. Now add 3 tsp peri peri masala and again mix. Taste it at this point and add salt if needed keeping in mind that pan cake batter has also salt in it. Mix those all very well and the topping is ready..
- You can even serve this topping as a salad or as a healthy snack. You can munch it with papad or as it is. You can always adjust the spices accordingly. You can use Veggies of your choice or taste. You can add colourful bell peppers or spring onions or grated carrot or blanched beans etc. You can make it in advance and store it in the refrigerator for 2 days..
- For making the pancakes or cheela grease the pan with 1/4 tsp of oil and add a ladle full of batter in it. Don't make it too thick else it will not cook properly. Make it on medium flame. Once the top start to change colour add 3-4 tbsp of topping or as per like and gently press it with the spatula and lower the flame cook it for 2-3 minutes then flip it over and cook that side also for 2-3 minutes pressing it gently from all sides..
- Once done take it out and serve it with the sauces of your choice. I am serving it with green chutney, tomato sauce, yoghurt and peri peri masala. Serve hot..
- For the cheesy cheela or pan cake use the same method. Grease the pan. Pour a ladle full of batter leave it for a minute then add the topping and gently press it. Cook for 2 minutes on low flame then flip it over. Again press it gently all over and cook for 2 minutes on low flame. Then flip again add shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the topping then sprinkle some Italian herb or oregano or any herb and cover it and cook it till the cheese melts..
- If you will cook the cheela or pan cake by covering it then it will cook faster and properly cooked inside out. Once done take it out in a serving plate and enjoy it with the sauces of your choice..
- Make it either of the way you like and enjoy with your friends and family. It's a healthier version of pizza. Add as many Veggies as you like and serve it hot with sauces..
If you find this Peri-Peri Corn Masala Gram Flour Pan Cake With & Without cheese recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.