Cheese Peri-Peri Maggi.
You can cook Cheese Peri-Peri Maggi using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Peri-Peri Maggi
- It’s of Peri Peri Mix.
- It’s of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare of Mix Herbs.
- Prepare of Peri Peri Masala (Keya).
- It’s of Maggi Masala.
- Prepare of For Maggi.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Peri Peri Mix.
- You need of Cheese.
Cheese Peri-Peri Maggi step by step
- For the spicy Peri Peri mix, take a small bowl add red chilli powder, salt, oregano, mix herbs..
- Add Peri Peri masala and regular Maggi masala from the Maggi packet..
- In a pan set water to boil, once the water is boiling add Maggi and let it cook for 3-4 minutes. (Do not cook completely).
- Add above prepared Peri Peri mix, mix the masala properly and cook for another 2 minutes. Make sure there's still some water left..
- Add cheese, mix well and cook for about 1 minute. By now all the water would be absorbed, color and texture would have also changed..
- Transfer to serving bowl, garnish with some extra cheese and serve..