Basil & Chocolate Mint Cobbler. Dried Basil Leaves Packed With A Wonderful Aroma & Taste. Explore Easy Ways to Use Basil for Delicious Italian or Greek Flavor Dishes Learn How to Grow Fresh Basil With Bonnie Plants Online Today! The parts of the plant that grow above the ground are used to make medicine.
Basil is native to tropical regions from central Africa to Southeast Asia. It is a tender plant, and is used in cuisines worldwide. Basil is a flavorful, leafy green herb that originated in Asia and Africa. You can have Basil & Chocolate Mint Cobbler using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basil & Chocolate Mint Cobbler
- Prepare 2 of large gala apples (peeled and in slices).
- It’s 2 cups of fresh blueberries.
- It’s 4 cups of strawberries.
- You need 2 cups of blackberries.
- It’s 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup).
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need of ¹/² tsp almond extract.
- Prepare 10 of chocolate mint leaves.
- Prepare 4 of Basil leaves.
- It’s 1 TBS of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cloves.
- You need 2 cups of granola.
- You need 1 TBS of lime juice.
It's a member of the mint family, and many different varieties exist. Popular as a food seasoning, this aromatic herb is. Basil is a warm-weather, fragrant herb that tastes great in many dishes—including the beloved homemade pesto! Plant seeds or transplants after all danger of frost has passed and soil is warm, and it will yield an abundant harvest within weeks.
Basil & Chocolate Mint Cobbler step by step
- Rinse and prep fruit and cut basil and chocolate mint leaves..
- Melt butter in Dutch oven, then add brown sugar, spices, basil, chocolate mint, lime juice and almond extract..
- Add in fruit, mix gently. Let it cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and add the granola. Let sit for another 10 minutes..
- Serve warm with ice cream or mascapone/whipping cream..
Keep harvesting the leaves to keep the plant going strong. Basil is a fragrant herb with a distinctive flavor that many people enjoy. The various types have different flavors. In cooking, sweet basil is the most popular variety in the U. Originally native to India, Asia, and Africa, basil was held to be a sacred and noble herb.