Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peri-Peri Shrimp Cheese Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peri-Peri Shrimp Cheese Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are super beneficial for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that simply consuming beans will undo the damaging effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that putting green beans on your salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peri-peri shrimp cheese pasta recipe. To cook peri-peri shrimp cheese pasta you only need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peri-Peri Shrimp Cheese Pasta:
- You need of Peri-Peri Sauce.
- Use of Capsicum.
- Get of Garlic Cloves.
- Use of Green Chillies.
- You need of Dried Chillies.
- Use of Honey.
- Use of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Chilli Powder.
- Take of Fettuccine Pasta.
- You need of Pasta.
- Take of Final Cooking.
- Provide of Butter.
- You need of Chopped Garlic.
- Provide of Peri-peri sauce.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Tomato Sauce.
- Get of Shrimp.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Get of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Provide of Spring onion.
Steps to make Peri-Peri Shrimp Cheese Pasta:
- Roast all ingredients from section "Peri-Peri Sauce"..
- Blend the roasted ingredients with honey, lemon juice and chilli powder..
- Boil pasta.
- In a pan melt butter and add chopped garlic. Add peri-peri sauce, salt and tomato sauce. Then add the shrimp and cook for a min or until the tail turns orange..
- Add the boiled pasta and cook for 5 min..
- Cover with sliced Mozzarella and bake for 5 to 10 min or untill the cheese melts..
- Garnish with chopped spring onion.
- ENJOY 🙂 You can also check my youtube channel for this recipe on "Bengali Treats" Link: https://youtu.be/BC7r2sj2co0.
If you find this Peri-Peri Shrimp Cheese Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.