Crockpot Peach Cobbler. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Pour batter into the slow cooker Spoon peaches and syrup on top of the batter- do not mix. Note: You may want to put a paper towel under the lid while baking to catch condensation.
Then top with cake mix, butter, and walnuts. Server a la mode with vanilla ice cream or your favorite whipped cream. Dollop large spoonfuls of the batter evenly over the peach mixture. You can have Crockpot Peach Cobbler using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Peach Cobbler
- Prepare 3 cans of peaches.
- It’s 1 box of vanilla cake mix.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 cup of pecans.
Sprinkle the batter evenly with granulated sugar. Cut up the butter and dot the cake mix with the butter. Spoon the peaches and any juices into the slow cooker. Add the peaches to the large mixing bowl that contains the remaining dry ingredient mixture and toss to coat the peaches in the mixture.
Crockpot Peach Cobbler instructions
- Drain peaches and lay them at the bottom of your crock pot.
- Cover peaches evenly with cake mix (do not mix together).
- Cut butter into chunks and lay evenly over top of cake mix (again, do not mix together).
- Lastly, sprinkle your pecans over the butter (aaaand again, don't mix).
- Cook on high for 2.5-3 hours. You'll know when it's done when the cake mix is cooked and the top begins to brown..
- Enjoy with some vanilla ice cream! Yum!!.
Pour contents of the bowl into the slow cooker and spread evenly. Mix the peaches with the cinnamon and sugar and pour into the Crockpot. Sprinkle the yellow cake mix on top. Cover the cake mix with slices of butter. In a bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until mixed.