Sunshine's peach cobbler. The fresh peach filling is baked with a sweet, buttery biscuit topping with hints of vanilla sprinkled with sugar. When I think of a dessert that screams, " summer!" peach cobbler immediately comes to mind. This fresh peach cobbler recipe is the perfect dessert to bring to a BBQs during the warmer months.
In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and reserved juice. Stir in citrus salad and oranges. We prefer peaches, but fresh cherries and berries are fun, too. You can have Sunshine's peach cobbler using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sunshine's peach cobbler
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cake flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of sugar (divided).
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 large of peaches ( sliced 1/4 thin ).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grenadine syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
This peach cobbler is easy to make and very decadent. The use of store-bought cinnamon rolls makes it even faster to make. Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired. The Peach Cobbler Recipe I asked her how to make her peach cobbler one summer and she giggled sweetly at me.
Sunshine's peach cobbler step by step
- In a 9" ×2 inch pie dish place butter to melt in oven as it preheats at 350°F,.
- Sliced peaches in a saucepan on medium low heat , 1/2 cup sugar, grenadine syrup and cinnamon , mix together let simmer for 3 minutes ( don't let boil ).set to side..
- Mix all dry ingredients , cake flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt , baking powder in a large bowl add milk stir till mixed….pour mixture over melted butter ..
- Pour peaches and juice over batter (make sure this dish is the right size 9"×2 inch or a 10" will work also.) …. Don't mix just pour over..
- Place in oven bake at 350°F.place a pan under or on the bottom rack to catch dripping if it occurs from dish…bake for 45 minutes …take out let it set 15 minutes to cool a lil .dig in enjoy !!!!!.
She said it is the easiest recipe ever and told me on the spot how to make it, in traditional Grandma fashion, but I didn't have the memory (new mom) or a pen and paper to write it down. WEDNESDAY CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS FRIED CHICKEN STRIPS. Peach cobbler is best enjoyed warm, right after it's baked. To reheat peach cobbler, use the microwave or oven. To reheat in the oven, remove it from the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature.