Nigerian Egusi Soup.
You can have Nigerian Egusi Soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nigerian Egusi Soup
- It’s of Palm oil.
- It’s of Grounded Egusi.
- You need of Onions, scotch bonnets.
- You need of Stock of smoked fish, pomo, beef, shaki, offals etc.
- Prepare of Crayfish.
- You need leaves of Ugu or spinach.
Nigerian Egusi Soup step by step
- Heat palm oil in a pot and add the egusi.
- Stir fry quickly and add the stock with the cooked meat.
- Add salt, Maggi, crayfish, and ground peppers and onions.
- Cook completely until oil appears on top and the soup has thickened.
- Add the spinach or ugu leaves. Simmer and serve with swallow of choice.