Okra and egusi soup.
You can cook Okra and egusi soup using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Okra and egusi soup
- It’s 1 cup of Spinnach.
- You need 1 cup of Okra.
- Prepare of Egusi half cup.
- Prepare of Meat.
- It’s 3 of Garlic.
- You need 2 of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- You need of Curry.
- It’s 4 of Maggi.
- Prepare of Palm oil.
Okra and egusi soup instructions
- Set a pot on fire with palm oil, when hot add the chopped onion and stir. Then bring the sliced okra and add to the chopped onion and stir again.
- Cook for 3minutes then remove from the fire and put it in a bowl.
- Add water to the pot and put it on fire again and add the grinded egusi and stir. Cover the pot and leave until simmer.
- Add the meat and stir.
- Add the fried okra and stir.
- Add the grinded garlic,nutmeg,crushed bonnet,maggi and curry powder.
- Add small water to the soup because as it is cooking it will become thick and cover the pot until simmer.
- Lastly add the chopped vegetable and stir, then remove the pot from fire and allow the vegetable to steam..
- This are the ingredients that i used.
- This soup can be served with tuwon shinkafa, pounded yam and semovita.