You can cook Nigerian Suya using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nigerian Suya
- It’s 1 of medium beef flank.
- It’s of Suya spices.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 2 of Scotch bonnet.
- It’s sticks of Suya.
- It’s 1 of sliced tomato.
- Prepare 1 of chupped cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 of chupped onion.
Nigerian Suya instructions
- In a bowl wash and cut ur beef into thin slices.
- Add ur Suya mix,scotch bonnets,salt and oil combine together.
- Using ur Suya sticks,align ur beef properly.
- Add 1 tbsp oil after placing them on ur Suya sticks and flip for side to side,make sure the oil touches both sides and allow to rest for 20min.
- Oven roast at 375 degrees for 10mins.
- After 10mins add more oil and yaji oven roast for 20mins at 340 degrees.
- After 20mins cut into small and add some chopped cucumber,onion,sliced tomato,sprinkle some yaji and serve😋.