Stir fried spaghetti and egg. You're very welcome to this channel. I'm Pam and Nice to meet you Ingredients for Spaghetti Stir Fry Spaghetti Sausage (Chicken Frank. Stir Fry Spaghetti – With Sausages And Eggs.
In a pot on medium heat, add oil and beaten eggs. Then add carrots and soy sauce. Here's a quick and delicious pasta dish to make when you have little time, and even less food in the house. You can cook Stir fried spaghetti and egg using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fried spaghetti and egg
- Prepare 1 bowl of leftover cooked spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shredded beef.
- You need 3 tbsp of red oil.
- It’s of Chopped Small onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground red pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of boiled egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground Scottish bonnet.
- It’s of Salt.
All you need is a box of spaghetti, four eggs, olive oil and garlic (Parmesan is a delicious, but optional, addition). This Spaghetti Stir Fry is loaded with tasty chicken, scrambled eggs, crisp veggies. Make some Spaghetti Stir Fry and give yourself a pat on the back! If you are making this for kids, you might want to omit the vegetables.
Stir fried spaghetti and egg step by step
- Heat the red oil and add the chopped onions and peppers until soft..
- Add in the shredded beef and some salt (note; you can use a cube of bullion chicken).
- Add in 1/3 cup of water and allow to simmer for 2mins.
- Then add in the leftover spaghetti and boiled egg and stir fry as you do..
- When completely coated with the sauce, then serve..
This spaghetti and vegetables stir fry with eggs is very easy and delicious. You can use any vegetables of choice and omit the eggs for a vegetarian option. Well, it is January, the rush hour begins and we all want fast meals. Spaghetti with Fried Eggs Is the Ultimate Pantry Pasta. I first came across this pasta recipe in my tattered copy of How to Cook Everything Vegetarian by Mark Bittman.