Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Paneer Peri peri sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Peri peri sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Peri peri sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are super beneficial for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that just eating beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that including green beans on your Caesar’s salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss the real beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer peri peri sandwich recipe. You can have paneer peri peri sandwich using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Peri peri sandwich:
- Prepare of bread.
- Prepare of paneer.
- Provide of small chopped onion and Capsicum each.
- Get of Peri peri masala – Ingredients as follows.
- Provide of black salt.
- Get of cinnamon powder.
- You need of sugar powder.
- You need of dry ginger powder.
- Use of garlic powder.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Get of ginger garlic paste.
- Take of mayonnaise.
- Take of Butter to apply on bread.
- You need of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Paneer Peri peri sandwich:
- I have take homemade paneer in that added 1tsp ginger garlic paste chopped onions and Capsicum and lastly add peri peri masala.
- Peri peri masala – Added all the ingredients :Black salt, ginger powder, garlic powder, red chilli powder, oregano, sugar powder, cinnamon powder mix them all..
- Now take mayonnaise and ginger garlic paste and make a thick paste add oregano in that..
- Now take bread slices apply one side butter where to toast and inside apply mayonnaise paste first then add Paneer mixture sprinkle peri peri masala on the top and then again apply mayonnaise paste and close the sandwich.
- Now grill them in grilling toaster.
- Enjoy your time with yummy Paneer Peri peri sandwich with chutney and ketchup.
If you find this Paneer Peri peri sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.