Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Peri peri paneer mushroom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peri peri paneer mushroom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are high in things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to have lots of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. That’s a great number if you’re working to improve your heart health!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially great for the heart, however. Try to begin eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peri peri paneer mushroom recipe. To cook peri peri paneer mushroom you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peri peri paneer mushroom:
- Use 200 gm of fresh paneer.
- You need 4 of kashmiri red chilli soaked in water.
- Provide 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Use as needed of cabbage.
- Use 2 of onion.
- Get 1 tablespoon of butter.
Instructions to make Peri peri paneer mushroom:
- Cut all veggies.for peri sauce take a jar kashmiri red chilli, bell pepper, vinegar, oil,black pepper, salt,coriander leaves and grind.
- In grind paste put paneer coated well,then mushroom and onion.
- Take pan put butter and fry paneer and mushrooms. for salad- take bowl cabbage, onion, coriander leaves, peri peri sauce, oil salt to taste.
- Take a plate put salad first then grill paneer and mushrooms decorate with coriander leaves. serve it hot. its very tasty and yummy please try. enjoy.
If you find this Peri peri paneer mushroom recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.