Rave cake with lemon glaze. My Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake recipe gets rave reviews, and is a favorite among blog readers! I threw this together in sheer minutes. Lemon and blueberries together are phenomenal.
A lovely, simple Glazed Lemon Cake – perfect tea time treat. You'll love the bright lemon flavour, that it's so beautifully moist and only requires one bowl and Finished with a lemon glaze, this is a simple cake that you can whip up on short notice. Yoghurt keeps the cake moist so it lasts for days and days! You can cook Rave cake with lemon glaze using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rave cake with lemon glaze
- It’s 1 cup of sooji / rava.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 TSP of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ghee.
- You need 1 TSP of cardamom (elaichi) powder.
- It’s 2-3 of saffron.
I've made this cake a few times this summer for our farmhouse guests to rave reviews but I never managed to get a photo of it before it was given This easy glaze however is made simply by mixing powdered sugar with lemon juice which creates a tart, lemon flavored, and not too sweet icing for the. This Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is topped with the most amazing lemon cream cheese icing. The cake is dense, almost like a pound cake, but still moist! The irresistible cream cheese icing makes this classic combination something your family and friends will rave about and come back for more!
Rave cake with lemon glaze step by step
- In a mixture jar take sooji and sugar and grind it untill nice flour consistency..
- Now in a bowl take that mixture add baking soda, baking powder salt and curd. Make sure to keep curd at room temperature.mix them all and keep aside.
- Now in a bowl take 1 cup milk, add cardamom (elaichi) powder, saffron & ghee. Whisk it with a whisk untill everything is mixed properly. Take all ingredients at a room temperature not cold / hot.
- Now add rava mixture step by step into the milk mixture. And mix it using cut and fold method. And make a nice better..
- Transfer it into a cake tin or baking tray and bake it at 170°c for 30 -35 mins. It will cook by 30 mins check with a fork and cool it. Now in a bowl take 2 tbsp powder sugar & 3 tbsp lemon juice. Mix it And make a nice glaze out of it. Sprinkle it on the cake and add chopped almonds on top.you can use any dry fruits you like..
Lemon Pound Cake with Lemon Honey Glaze. This lemon pound cake can be baked in a tube or Bundt cake pan or two loaf pans. The cake is finished with a sweetened fresh lemon glaze. Remove the cake from pan(s) and place directly on a wire rack. Put a large sheet of foil or wax paper under the rack to catch the glaze.