Instant Pot Deer Roast.
You can cook Instant Pot Deer Roast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Deer Roast
- Prepare of deer roast.
- It’s of grapeseed oil.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of beef bullion cubes.
- You need of Desired seasonings for roast.
- It’s of package baby carrots.
- It’s of small russet potatoes diced.
- It’s of butter.
Instant Pot Deer Roast step by step
- Pour grapeseed oil in IP and set to sear on high.
- Cut meat and sear all sides for 2-3 min each.
- Add water to pan along with bullion cubes and other seasonings with meat.
- Cook at high pressure for 50 minutes with pulse release until pressure is gone.
- Remove lid after pressure is released and add more water If desired along with carrots, potatoes and butter.
- Cook at high pressure for 16 minutes.