Cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. This cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham-layered casserole dish features buttery potatoes and sweet hickory ham baked in a double Jack and Cheddar cheese sauce. It's a quick and easy recipe that's perfect this time of year as a holiday side dish, or delicious anytime as a cozy meal on a chilly night!
Pour half the white sauce followed by half a cup of cheese. Make another layer of potatoes and ham and pour the remaining sauce over the top. Add another layer of potatoes, another layer of ham slices and so on. You can cook Cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked cubed ham.
- You need 3 lb of potatoes, scalloped.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken soup (I like to use one and then for the second use creaM of broccoli and cheese soup).
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 8 oz of sheedded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of season to taste.
Pour the cheese sauce over all. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add potatoes, ham and cheese; toss to coat. Layer half the potatoes in the prepared baking dish.
Cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large casserole dish, combine soups, cheese, milk, ham, and seasonings.
- Peel and scallop potatoes and then add to soup mixture.
- Cover and cook for about an hour or until potatoes are tender.
Then add half the ham, half the milk mixture then half the cheese. Repeat with the remaining potatoes, ham, milk and finish with the remaining cheese. Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham is a delicious dish that pairs well with just about anything. What's great about this scalloped potatoes and ham recipe is that you can consider it a main dish and just add a vegetable side dish to complete the meal. In large bowl, mix potatoes, onion and ham; spoon into slow cooker.