Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peri peri semi fried spicy potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peri peri semi fried spicy potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can eat up. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been told to eat fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for people with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Eat fish at least two times each week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Incorporate these foods in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peri peri semi fried spicy potatoes recipe. You can cook peri peri semi fried spicy potatoes using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peri peri semi fried spicy potatoes:
- Take of large potatoes.
- You need of salt.
- Get of turmeric powder.
- You need of peri peri seasoning (I used my homemade spice).
- Use of oil for frying.
- Get of kasuri methi.
- Get of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare of vinegar.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Peri peri semi fried spicy potatoes:
- Firstly we will boil cubed potatoes in a glass of water with turmeric powder. Further we will take a pan add in oil then add the boiled potatoes sauté for 3-4 minutes now add all spices, peri peri seasoning,kasuri methi & vinegar sauté until it’s nice & aromatic.add a splash of water while you add spices it prevents from burning..
- It’s not totally golden fried it’s semi cooked so cook until all spices are mixed & it’s slightly golden then pop it in a bowl & enjoying with parathas or use as any stuffing of samosa patties or rolls etc…! It’s delicious..
If you find this Peri peri semi fried spicy potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.