Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Makhana two ways chocolate and peri peri recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Makhana two ways chocolate and peri peri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makhana two ways chocolate and peri peri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Go on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to makhana two ways chocolate and peri peri recipe. You can cook makhana two ways chocolate and peri peri using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Makhana two ways chocolate and peri peri:
- Take of makhana/fox nut.
- Use of ghee.
- Provide of peri peri masala.
- Provide of salt.
- Use of melted dark chocolate.
- You need of chopped almonds.
Steps to make Makhana two ways chocolate and peri peri:
- First take makhana and dry roast them in ghee until they can be broken by fingers it took 3-4 min. To roast them.
- Now take out the makhana out of the pan add some ghee in pan and peri peri masala and salt now add makhana and mix all the things very well. Peri peri makhana is ready..
- Now for chocolate makhana first melt the chocolate in microwave for 3 min. And then add roasted makhana to it and some chopped almonds also mix them very well.
- Put this chocolate coated makhana on wire rack and set refrigerator for 15 min..
If you find this Makhana two ways chocolate and peri peri recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.