Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Okro pepper soup (Ila alasepo) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Okro pepper soup (Ila alasepo) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okro pepper soup (Ila alasepo) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely beneficial for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating them, but they’re very healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply eating beans will undo the damaging effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Fortunately, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you may prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to okro pepper soup (ila alasepo) recipe. You can cook okro pepper soup (ila alasepo) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Okro pepper soup (Ila alasepo):
- You need 2 of Bell pepper.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 of Ginger thumb sized.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Stock.
- Prepare 20 of fingers Okro Tail removed and chopped.
- You need 2 of filltets Smoked mackerel deboned or smoke panla.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare of Spinach A handful (optional).
Instructions to make Okro pepper soup (Ila alasepo):
- Blend pepper, onion, garlic and ginger in a blender. Pour the oil, the blended mixture and stock into a sauce pan. Cover and allow to cook for 5 mins. Add the smoked mackerel. Cover and allow to cook for further 5 mins. Add the spinach and remove from heat..
- Wash and cut your Okro in small sizes or you can blend it rough.
- Pour the okro in a clean pot with a cup of water to start with (add more water depending on your preferred consistency). Add a dash of salt. Allow the content of the pot to cook. Keep the pot open, and stir regularly..
- Remove from heat after 7 mins. Mix the contents of the two pots and add more salt to taste if required. Serve with your favourite okele..
If you find this Okro pepper soup (Ila alasepo) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.