Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Okro pepper soup (Ila alasepo) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Okro pepper soup (Ila alasepo) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okro pepper soup (Ila alasepo) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this because, by now, you’ve likely been taught to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is unhealthy. Be aware that fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish at least two times every week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Start consuming these foods regularly. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to okro pepper soup (ila alasepo) recipe. To make okro pepper soup (ila alasepo) you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Okro pepper soup (Ila alasepo):
- Get of Bell pepper.
- Take of Onion.
- Use of Garlic.
- Use of Ginger thumb sized.
- Provide of Oil.
- Use of Stock.
- Take of fingers Okro Tail removed and chopped.
- Provide of filltets Smoked mackerel deboned or smoke panla.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of Spinach A handful (optional).
Steps to make Okro pepper soup (Ila alasepo):
- Blend pepper, onion, garlic and ginger in a blender. Pour the oil, the blended mixture and stock into a sauce pan. Cover and allow to cook for 5 mins. Add the smoked mackerel. Cover and allow to cook for further 5 mins. Add the spinach and remove from heat..
- Wash and cut your Okro in small sizes or you can blend it rough.
- Pour the okro in a clean pot with a cup of water to start with (add more water depending on your preferred consistency). Add a dash of salt. Allow the content of the pot to cook. Keep the pot open, and stir regularly..
- Remove from heat after 7 mins. Mix the contents of the two pots and add more salt to taste if required. Serve with your favourite okele..
If you find this Okro pepper soup (Ila alasepo) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.